Assistant Client Services Manager, Mourant Governance Services, Guernsey
We've an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Assistant Manager to join our professional Governance Services team in Guernsey. In this role, you'll be responsible for the high quality administration of a portfolio of clients as part of the provision of corporate and fiduciary administration services provided by Mourant Governance Services.
In return, we can offer you an exciting place to work with exposure to varied and challenging work that enables you to grow both personally and professionally. If you'd like to be part of our friendly and ambitious team, we'd really like to hear from you.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Administer a portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients and ensure that client relationships and transactions are managed effectively and to a high standard
• Act as a role model to all MourantGS staff and assist your Line Manager, to whom you report, and the Head of Guernsey Governance Services to develop a team of motivated, highly proficient administrators and officers who act in accordance with the firm's values and in parallel to the law firm service levels
• Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured so as to maximize the reputation of the team in the market place and the potential for repeat work and referrals
• Assist with the effective management of the day-to-day activities of team members to include timely processing of work, meeting transactional and internal procedural deadlines, recording time (if applicable) and managing WIP and debt collection.
Experience, skills & technical knowledge required
• proven industry experience and ideally hold a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA
• Must be able to demonstrate initiative, be proactive, accurate and well-organised
• Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential, together with the ability to build relationships, working as part of a team to achieve a common goal and be self-motivated and career driven.
At Mourant, we nurture a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect, where people of all backgrounds and experience are equally empowered to reach their full potential. We believe in attracting, developing and enabling a diverse workforce and also welcome applications from candidates with a disability. If you understand the importance of exceptional client service and share the same passion for our values, we'd really like to hear from you.