Client Services Administrators, Mourant Governance Services, Guernsey
We've a number of exciting opportunities for enthusiastic Administrators, at all levels, to join our friendly and professional Governance Services team in Guernsey. You'll be responsible for providing administration support to a diverse portfolio of clients as part of the delivery of corporate and fiduciary administration services provided by Mourant Governance Services.
In return, we can offer you focused mentoring and support to ensure that you continue to grow both personally and professionally.
If you’d like to be part of our ambitious team, we’d really like to hear from you.
Main duties and responsibilities
- • Provide ongoing administration support as required to the team responsible for the administration of a diverse portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients and ensure that client relationships and transactions are conducted effectively and to a high standard
- • Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured
- • Assist with the effective administration of workload to include timely processing of work, meeting transactional and internal procedural deadlines, recording time (if applicable) and managing WIP and debt collection
Experience, skills & technical knowledge required
- • A strong academic background together with a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA at foundation level or higher is essential.
- • Good working knowledge of Microsoft desktop software. Knowledge of specialist legal industry software e.g. Practice Management Systems (Elite), Document Management Systems (Worksite) and Viewpoint will be an advantage.
- • Must be able to demonstrate initiative, be proactive, accurate, and well-organised.
- • Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential, together with the ability to build relationships, working as part of a team to achieve a common goal and be self-motivated.
At Mourant, we nurture a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect, where people of all backgrounds and experience are equally empowered to reach their full potential. We believe in attracting, developing and enabling a diverse workforce. If you understand the importance of exceptional client service and share the same passion for our values, we'd really like to hear from you.