Client Services Administrator, Mourant Governance Services, Guernsey
We've an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Administrator to join our professional Governance Services team in Guernsey.
In this role, you'll be responsible for delivering high quality administration support to a portfolio of clients as part of the provision of corporate and fiduciary administration services provided by Mourant Governance Services. You'll be involved in the full life cycle of our clients, including the client take-on process, all aspects of the ongoing administration of the client and the termination or transfer out of client entities.
In return, we can offer you focused mentoring and support to ensure that you continue to grow both personally and professionally. If you’d like to be part of our friendly and supportive team, we’d really like to hear from you.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Provide ongoing administration support to the team as required for the administration of a diverse portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients and ensure that client relationships and transactions are conducted effectively and to a high standard
• Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured
• Assist with the effective administration of workload to include timely processing of work, meeting transactional and internal procedural deadlines, recording time (if applicable) and managing WIP and debt collection.
Experience, skills & technical knowledge required
• A strong academic background together with a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA at foundation level or higher is essential
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft desktop software. Knowledge of specialist legal industry software e.g. Practice Management Systems (Elite), Document Management Systems (Worksite) and Viewpoint will be an advantage
• Must be able to demonstrate initiative, be proactive, accurate and well-organised
• Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential, together with the ability to build relationships, working as part of a team to achieve a common goal and be self-motivated and career driven.
At Mourant, we nurture a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect, where people of all backgrounds and experience are equally empowered to reach their full potential. We believe in attracting, developing and enabling a diverse workforce and also welcome applications from candidates with a disability. If you understand the importance of exceptional client service and share the same passion for our values, we'd really like to hear from you.