Client Services Administrator, Private Equity, Jersey
We're looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Client Services Administrator to join our award winning and fast paced Governance Services team in Jersey, focussing on Private Equity.
You'll have a key role in providing a wide range of administration services to a high quality and diverse portfolio of private equity clients in the provision of corporate and fiduciary services. You can be sure that your work will be varied with the exposure to challenging and complex work.
In return, we can offer you an exciting place to work with focused mentoring and support to ensure you continue to grow both personally and professionally. If you'd like to be part of our friendly and growing team, please get in touch today.
Main duties and responsibilities
- • Provide on-going support to the Private Equity team as required for the administration of a diverse portfolio of Private Equity-sponsored corporate and fiduciary structures and ensure that client relationships and transactions are conducted effectively and to a high standard
- • Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured
- • Assist with the effective administration of workload to include timely and accurate processing of work, effective prioritisation, meeting transactional, statutory and internal procedural deadlines and managing WIP and debt collection.
Experience, skills & technical knowledge required
- • A strong academic background with either a relevant professional qualification (such as STEP or ICSA at foundation level or higher) or working towards such relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- • At least two years of corporate administration experience would be ideal (prior Private Equity/Fund administration experience would be preferable, but not essential)
- • Good working knowledge of Microsoft desktop software. Knowledge of specialist industry software e.g. Practice Management Systems (Viewpoint/Navision) Document Management Systems (Worksite) will be an advantage
- • Must be able to demonstrate initiative, be proactive, accurate and well-organised
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, together with the ability to build relationships, working as part of a team to achieve a common goal and be self-motivated and career driven.
At Mourant, we nurture a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect, where people of all backgrounds and experience are equally empowered to reach their full potential. We believe in attracting, developing and enabling a diverse workforce. If you understand the importance of exceptional client service and share the same passion for our values, we'd really like to hear from you.