Corporate Administrator, Cayman Islands
We're looking for a Corporate Administrator to join our Mourant Governance Services team in Cayman. You'll be responsible for the high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients, including the client acceptance process, aspects of the ongoing administration and financial management, and the termination or transfer out of the client entities.
We're looking for someone with strong organisational and time management skills who enjoys working as part of a team and is equally comfortable working independently.
In return, we can offer you an exciting place to work with exposure to varied and challenging work that enables you to grow both personally and professionally.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Processing incorporations, registrations, transfers-in, strike-offs, liquidations, de-registrations and transfers
• Attending to annual returns, statutory filings, updates to corporate records and statutory registers
• Conducting due diligence checks in respect of client entities and related parties
• Dealing with the ongoing administration of a large portfolio of entities
• Liaising with clients, colleagues and third party service providers in respect of portfolio entities
• Completing periodic reviews for all portfolio entities in keeping with assigned risk ratings
• Attending to billing and collection of administration and annual fees, and actively managing debtor balances
• Assisting with the ongoing requirements for the Beneficial Ownership Register
• Maintaining corporate records in internal databases and systems including ViewPoint
• Ad hoc administration duties in providing general assistance and support to the Registered Office Team
• Assisting with the training and development of Corporate Assistants
Essential Experience and Qualifications
• 3-5 years relevant administrative experience, preferably in the corporate, trust or legal field
• Strong working knowledge of CORIS, CAPS CIMA / REEFS and FileSite would be advantageous
• An excellent understanding of the current AML/KYC and compliance regulations and guidance notes
• Knowledge of the Cayman Islands regulatory environment and relevant laws
• Experience and familiarity with ViewPoint database is preferred
• Undergraduate Associates Degree in a relevant field or ICSA Certification preferred
Technical Knowledge / Skills Required
• High level of attention to detail and organised with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently but also as a cooperative member of a team
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft systems, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to deal with people in a pleasant and professional manner
• A flexible and proactive approach
23 days' vacation, health insurance and pension plan. Salary will reflect qualification and experience.
At Mourant, we nurture a and mutual respect, where people of all backgrounds and experience are equally empowered to reach their full potential. We believe in attracting, developing and enabling a diverse workforce and also welcome applications from candidates with a disability. If you understand the importance of exceptional client service and share the same passion for , we'd really like to hear from you. Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Agency applications will not be accepted for this position.