Marketing Executive, Guernsey
We're looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our dynamic and collaborative team.
Based in our Guernsey office, you'll support the global communications team and the wider marketing team where appropriate, providing a range of reporting, functional, events and communications support to enhance the firm’s external reputation and to help deliver engaging internal communications.
If you have a track record of successfully supporting marketing teams and have excellent communication skills, we'd like to hear from you.
Main duties and responsibilities
- • Support the Senior External Communications Manager in the delivery of the activity plan for external communications
- • Posting press releases and additional communication materials to the Firm's website
- • Helping to post content on the Firm's global social media and other online accounts, including creating campaigns following team processes
- • Assisting the Communications Officer and Senior Communications Manager with tracking media coverage of particular issues, developments or campaigns and providing analysis reports when required
- • Assisting members of the Communications team with the production of additional materials to support communications campaigns, including first drafts of press releases and video content
- • Assisting the Senior Communications Manager with the collation, submission and analysis for the Firm's cross-border (and other) directory submissions and awards.
- • Working with the Brand & Communications Officer on editing the firm's global intranet homepage, posting news and managing content as directed
- • Working with the firm's external design team to produce infographics to templates
- • You may be required to perform any other ad hoc duties or projects as requested by the B&C Officer
• Providing on-the-ground support and assistance to the Guernsey BD team in the organisation and delivery of events
- • Providing support to the Chief Brand & Communications Officer on team development and ongoing maintenance of the Marketing Communications infrastructure/systems and processes within the Firm
- • Ensuring the effective management and communication of the collateral library
- • Co-delivering desk-based and development-led training for the website and social media
- • Day-to-day liaison with web and other marketing agencies, as directed
- • Producing e-marketing mail-outs, including updates, newsletters and event invitations
Experience, skills & technical knowledge required
- • Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- • High attention to detail and accuracy
- • Pro-active and service orientated in approach
- • Ability to manage and prioritise tasks, time and people in order to meet deadlines
- • Proficient in the main Microsoft applications
- • Proficient in the use of social media platforms LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- • Strong interpersonal skills
- • Flexible and able to attend and support events outside of standard working hours
- • The ability to maintain focussed on objectives, developing excellent working relationships with the partners, fee earners and business services employees
At Mourant, we nurture a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect, where people of all backgrounds and experience are equally empowered to reach their full potential. We believe in attracting, developing and enabling a diverse workforce. If you understand the importance of exceptional client service and share the same passion for our values, we'd really like to hear from you.