Senior Administrator, Client Services, Jersey
We've a new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join our Governance Services team in Jersey, focusing on real estate clients. You'll provide on-going assistance and support to the team in respect of the high quality administration of a portfolio and focus on delivering excellent client services levels to a wide range of internal and external clients.
Main duties and responsibilities
- • Administration of a diverse portfolio of clients and ensure that client relationships and transactions are managed effectively and to a high standard;
- • Client due diligence and undertake compliance checks in respect of any new business;
- • Ensure client expectations are properly managed and relationships are nurtured so as to maximize the reputation of the team in the market place and the potential for repeat work and referrals
- • Provide technical support and training to other members of the team
Experience, skills & technical knowledge required
We're looking for someone who demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn as well as:
- • Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- • Being able to build relationships and work as part of a team;
- • Experience of working in a client/customer facing environment would be beneficial
- • Someone with a keen eye for detail
At Mourant, we nurture a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect, where people of all backgrounds and experience are equally empowered to reach their full potential. We believe in attracting, developing and enabling a diverse workforce and also welcome applications from candidates with a disability. If you understand the importance of exceptional client service and share the same passion for our values, we'd really like to hear from you.