Senior Client Services Administrator, Mourant Governance Services, Guernsey
Would you like to be part of our team? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Administrator to join our Governance Services team in Guernsey.
In this role, you'll be responsible for the high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients, which will involve all aspects of the client acceptance and on-boarding process, ongoing administration, including company secretarial, director and trustee responsibilities of client entities.
In return, we can offer you plenty of opportunities for professional development in a supportive and progressive environment. If you'd like to join our friendly and ambitious team, we'd really like to hear from you.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Manage and be wholly responsible for the administration of a diverse portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients and ensure that client relationships and administration are conducted effectively and to a high standard
• Ensure that you have an understanding of the transactions you are working on, provide technical support and training to other team members as and when required
• Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured
• Assist with the effective management of day-to-day activities to include timely processing of work, meeting transactional and internal procedural deadlines, recording time (if applicable) and managing WIP and debt collection
• Appropriately delegate work and utilise the resources within the team to ensure client services are maintained at the expected standards
Experience, skills & technical knowledge required
• A strong academic background together with a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA is essential
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft desktop software. Knowledge of specialist software e.g. Document Management Systems (Worksite) and Viewpoint will be an advantage
• Must be able to demonstrate initiative, be proactive, accurate, and well-organised
• Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential, together with the ability to build relationships, working as part of a team to achieve a common goal and be self-motivated and career driven
At Mourant, we nurture a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect, where people of all backgrounds and experience are equally empowered to reach their full potential. We believe in attracting, developing and enabling a diverse workforce. If you understand the importance of exceptional client service and share the same passion for our values, we'd really like to hear from you.