Service Desk Analyst, Guernsey or Jersey
Ready to join our award winning global team? We've got a great opportunity for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join our global Information Services team.
In this role, you'll be the first point of contact delivering technical support to our people globally for all IT systems and associated infrastructure and security.
In return, we can offer you an exciting and challenging place to work in a supportive and friendly environment where you'll be given the opportunity to grow professionally.
If you have one year or more experience in a similar role and are looking to grow your career in different areas of IT, we'd really like to hear from you.
Main duties and responsibilities
- • Provide first point of contact technical support for all IT related service requests and incidents via telephone and email
- • Provide first line support and assist with second line support where possible working collaboratively with senior members of the team and other service areas to resolve issues, eradicating the requirement to escalate issues whilst developing personal knowledge and skills
- • Provision and maintain the desktop and laptop estate, inclusive of software deployment and security
- • Deliver, administer and support mobility technologies
- • Administer user account creation, amendments and deletion in a wide range of IT systems and applications
- • Create and maintain appropriate documentation for all supported technologies
- • Utilise the ticket logging system to provide up to date and detailed information to allow for regular reporting and trend analysis
- • Occasionally travel to other offices to deliver support
- • Operate on a weekly shift rotation basis, covering core hours of 8am – 6pm
Experience, skills & technical knowledge required
- • At least one year experience in a professional services environment
- • An understanding of the main Microsoft applications and Windows 10
- • An basic understanding of Active Directory, Windows Server, Cisco Call Manager, System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM), Citrix, Mobile Iron and iManage Document Management System would be desirable, however not essential.
- • Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- • Discretion and demonstrates good judgement
- • Highly motivated and the ability to work independently
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- • Ability to work in a continuously evolving and fast paced environment
At Mourant, we nurture a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect, where people of all backgrounds and experience are equally empowered to reach their full potential. We believe in attracting, developing and enabling a diverse workforce. If you understand the importance of exceptional client service and share the same passion for our values, we'd really like to hear from you.