STEP Cayman Inaugural International Wealth Structuring Forum
Partner Hector Robinson QC will be speaking at the STEP Cayman Inaugural International Wealth Structuring Forum in January 2018.
The two-day conference, held at the Kimpton Seafire Resort, will commence on Sunday 29 January with a welcome cocktail reception. Join the high level speaker panel of 30+ international trust experts for two days of informative and insightful discussions on the latest local and global developments impacting the private client industry including legislative updates, recent cases and cutting-edge guidance.
Key topics include:
- International trust litigation update
- The art of structuring – how and why Cayman Islands structures meet the requirements of internationally mobile families
- Data protection, confidentiality and BOR
- A practical guide to what it takes to be an exceptional trustee
- Back to the future – is Generation Y so different from Generation X?
- Debate – trustee directions applications: a panacea for all ills or a refuge for the cowardly?
For more information and to register, please visit the event website.