Dont Panic - GDPR!
We will be holding a GDPR seminar in Guernsey on Wednesday 7 February. Due to an overwhelming response this event is currently oversubscribed, to add your details to the waitlist please click on the link below.
GDPR (and the local laws implementing GDPR) will be with us by May 2018. Businesses will no doubt be in the thick of preparing for implementation, and this session is designed to provide practical guidance to ensure nothing is missed. Focusing on a practical case study, we will be looking to pull all the strands of GDPR compliance together, including:
- Handling employee data and what you need to tell employees;
- Client data, what disclosures need to be made for processing of client data and essentials for terms and conditions;
- Contracts with third parties who process data and obligations to ensure they are secure and legally compliant;
- Internal policies and procedures, including how to deal with the ever-tricky Data Subject Access Requests;
- The requirements in respect of direct marketing material;
- Ensuring internal security meets the requirements of the law;
- The implications of things going wrong, and how to handle data breaches.
As everyone has a role to play in the GDPR, the panel will feature experts from across our business.
Please click below to be added to the waitlist.