I am an Associate in our Guernsey Finance and Corporate practice, where I advise clients on a broad range of corporate, regulatory, banking and finance matters.
Prior to joining Mourant on qualification in 2020, I trained at another leading offshore law firm.
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales, 2020
- Studied Law LLB (hons) at the University of Manchester
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law (London Bloomsbury)
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Guernsey International Legal Association
Read more about Annaliese McGeoch