I’m Counsel in our Jersey Funds practice.
My career with Mourant Ozannes started in 2011, having worked in the in-house legal team at State Street in Jersey (formerly Mourant International Finance Administration) for three-and-a-half years. Prior to that, I was a Fund Administrator with the firm.
I advise private equity and real estate funds and fund promoters in relation to fund launches, investment holding structures and regulatory matters as well as related corporate matters. I also have experience with company, limited partnership, limited liability partnership and unit trust structures.
My clients include CVC Capital Partners and Ardian.
- Solicitor, Jersey, December 2014
- Completed the Jersey law exams, 2014
- Graduate Diploma in Law from BPP Law School in London
- Graduated from the University of Bristol with a BA (Hons) in Theology
- Advising CVC Capital Partners in relation to the establishment and launch of CVC Capital Partners VII, an expert fund dedicated to investment in Europe and North America, which closed in Q2 2017 with a hard cap of €15.5bn and over 300 investors
- Advising Ardian in connection with the establishment and activities of its investment funds with Jersey general partners, including ASF VII (a $6.5bn secondary fund) and its related structures
Read more about Matt McManus