Are you due to commence your first year, or currently studying at University? Maybe you're starting the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), Bar Vocational Course (BVC) or Legal Practice Course (LPC) and are looking for a dynamic and challenging experience within a leading offshore law firm? If so, we'd like to hear from you.
Our clients include many of the world's leading financial institutions, public companies, corporations and fund promoters as well as high net worth private clients. Our Legal Scholarship Programme students will gain insight into a wide range of legal practice areas and a variety of clients in an exciting and supportive environment.
What do we provide?
- • Yearly bursary payment towards your academic fees
- • Minimum four weeks' guaranteed paid work experience per year
- • Online resources with help and general information for you
- • Personal mentor for the whole period of your bursary; during and outside of placements
- • Support and expert guidance along with constructive feedback and valuable career advice
- • Possibility of a career with us when you finish your degree