Client Services Administrators, Mourant Governance Services, Jersey
We've a number of exciting opportunities for experienced and enthusiastic Client Services Administrators to join our award winning and fast paced Governance Services team in Jersey. You'll have a key role in providing a wide range of administration services to a high quality and diverse portfolio of clients in the provision of corporate and fiduciary services. In return, we can offer you focused mentoring and support to ensure you continue to grow both personally and professionally. If you'd like to be part of our friendly and growing team, please get in touch today!
Main duties and responsibilities
• Provide on-going administration support to the team as required for the administration of a diverse portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients and ensure that client relationships and transactions are conducted effectively and to a high standard
• Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured
• Assist with the effective administration of workload to include timely and accurate processing of work, effective prioritisation, meeting transactional, statutory and internal procedural deadlines and managing WIP and debt collection.
Experience, skills & technical knowledge required
• A strong academic background with either a relevant professional qualification (such as STEP or ICSA at foundation level or higher) or working towards such relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
• At least two years of corporate administration experience would be ideal
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft desktop software. Knowledge of specialist industry software e.g. Practice Management Systems (Viewpoint/Navision) Document Management Systems (Worksite) will be an advantage
• Must be able to demonstrate initiative, be proactive, accurate and well-organised
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, together with the ability to build relationships, working as part of a team to achieve a common goal and be self-motivated and career driven.
At Mourant, we nurture a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect, where people of all backgrounds and experience are equally empowered to reach their full potential. We believe in attracting, developing and enabling a diverse workforce. If you understand the importance of exceptional client service and share the same passion for our values, we'd really like to hear from you.