Senior Client Take-On Administrator, Guernsey or Jersey
Ready for an exciting new challenge? Our global Risk & Compliance team is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to join us.
As a Senior Client Take-On Administrator, you'll be working as part of a dedicated, cross-jurisdictional team who deal with all aspects of client onboarding, due diligence and conflict searches.
In return, you'll be part of a friendly, knowledgeable team where your skills will be utilised and developed to their full potential.
If you're interested in working in a fast paced and supportive environment and have experience working in a CDD/client onboarding role within a financial services business or a law firm, then we'd really like to hear from you.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Undertake conflict of interest searches and AML risk reviews at client on-boarding
• Undertake CDD reviews and communicate with clients (both individual and representatives of corporate clients) on CDD requirements as part of the take-on and CDD update process
• Respond to business inquiries on matter opening and CDD to ensure effective and timely service is provided
Experience, skills & technical knowledge required
• At least 3-5 years' experience working in a CDD/client take-on role within a financial services business or law firm
• Strong knowledge of AML regulations for law firms and regulated fiduciary and corporate services in Jersey and/or Guernsey is essential. Knowledge of Cayman, BVI, Hong Kong and UK requirements is beneficial
• Good organisational, analytical and time prioritisation skills; extreme multi-tasker
• Works well with a high volume of information requiring a time sensitive response
• Team player with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
At Mourant, we nurture a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect, where people of all backgrounds and experience are equally empowered to reach their full potential. We believe in attracting, developing and enabling a diverse workforce. If you understand the importance of exceptional client service and share the same passion for our values, we'd really like to hear from you.