BVI Community Investment
Our 2021/22 Community Investment Programme application period has now closed.
If your application was received on or before 15 October we will review and provide a response in due course. If you missed the application deadline, please do apply next year when the application period reopens in early fall 2022.
As part of our commitment to support the communities where we live and work, the Community Investment Programme provides financial and in-kind support to various community group and charities in the British Virgin Islands, ranging from sports groups through to educational programmes, mentoring and special needs establishments.
Past Community Investment Programme beneficiaries
- Our BVI Community Investment Programme has been running since 2017, supporting local community groups and charities in the British Virgin Islands. Here are some of the organisations that have previously benefited from the programme:
- BVI School of Dance
- The Colour Run
- Dream Big
- Eslyn Henley Richiez Learning Centre
- Family Support Network
- Green VI
- H. Lavity Stoutt Community College
- Mentoring Appointed Leaders Everywhere (M.A.L.E.)
- Lions Club of Tortola
- PAW BVI
- Tortola Torture
- Unified Events
- Youth Empowerment Project