I’m an Associate in our Cayman Islands Corporate practice.
I specialise in the establishment, restructuring, management and termination of investment funds. I also advise on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, banking and finance, and corporate governance.
Prior to joining Mourant Ozannes in 2018, I worked at Jackson McDonald, a full service commercial firm in Western Australia.
- Attorney in the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands
- Practitioner of the High Court of Australia, 2016 (currently non-practising)
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia, 2011 (currently non-practising)
- Bachelor of Laws with Distinction, The University of Western Australia, 2009
- Bachelor of Science with First Class Honours in Biochemistry, The University of Western Australia, 2009
Read more about Alastair Lagrange