I’m a Senior Associate in our Jersey Finance and Corporate practice, and work on cross-border transactions for private and listed companies.
I have extensive experience advising on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, group restructurings, joint ventures, IPOs and secondary offerings, corporate governance and corporate migrations.
I also advise borrowers and lenders on acquisition and leveraged finance, real estate finance, asset finance, project finance and security enforcement.
Prior to joining Mourant Ozannes in 2016, I worked in the UK Corporate department of DLA Piper.
- Solicitor, the British Virgin Islands, 2016
- Solicitor, England and Wales, 2012 (currently non-practising)
- Distinction in Master's degree (LLM)
- Read Law at Durham University (LLB)
- Counsel to Aedifica (Belgian listed) on its c.£450million acquisition of 93 care home properties across England from Lone Star
- Counsel to MegaFon (FTSE listed) on its US$740 million acquisition of a controlling stake in Mail.Ru Group (FTSE listed)
- Counsel to Intertrust N.V. on its £435 million acquisition of the Elian Group
- Counsel to Jamestown private equity on their acquisition of shares in S.A. Las Piedras
Read more about Samuel Malpass