Are you a Caymanian about to complete the Legal Practice Course (LPC), the Professional Practise Course (PPC) or the Bar Vocational Course (BVC), and are you looking for a dynamic and challenging experience within a leading offshore law firm? Are you looking to secure your Articles of Clerkship and advance your legal career with a top rated law firm? If so, we'd really like to hear from you when the application process for our Cayman Islands Article Clerk Scheme opens in September 2021*.
Candidates ideally should have achieved a minimum upper second class degree in their LLB studies, and a Commendation at the LPC/PPC or a Very Competent at the BVC.
What do we provide?
- • Competitive annual training salaries
- • Training in all key practice areas
- • Online resources with help and general information for you
- • Personal mentor for the whole period of your Articles; during and outside of placements
- • Support and expert guidance along with constructive feedback and valuable career advice
- • Possibility of a career with Mourant when you finish your training
*If you'd like to register your interest in joining the scheme in 2022, please email email@example.com.