I'm an associate in our Cayman Islands Litigation practice.
My work covers civil and commercial litigation, including matters relating to funds and financial services, insolvency and contentious trusts.
During my training with Mourant as an Articled Clerk, I gained valuable experience in large complex commercial litigation during a secondment with Serle Court Chambers in London.
- INSOL Foundation Certificate in International Insolvency Law, 2020
- Admitted to the Bar of the Cayman Islands, 2019
- LPC (Commendation) at the University of Law, Moorgate
- MA in Law (Merit) at the University of Bristol
- Awarded the Mourant Ozannes Chantal Whittaker Memorial Scholarship, 2014
- BA (Honours) in Political Science and Spanish at the University of Western Ontario
Read more about Adam Barrie