I’m an Associate in our Jersey Litigation practice.
After completing the Bar Vocational Course in 2005, I returned to the island and began work as a Legal Assistant in our firm’s Private Client Litigation department. I specialise in criminal, family and personal injury litigation.
- Advocate, 2011
- Law degree – LLB (Hons) 2:1 – from UWE Bristol
- Completed a Bar Vocational Course at Nottingham Law School
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales, October 2005 (currently non-practising)
- Middle Temple
- Jersey Personal Injury Medicolegal Society
- The Jersey Family Law Association
Read more about Lucy Marks