I’m based in our Jersey office, having joined Mourant Ozannes in 2005.
I specialise in collective investment funds, with a particular focus on private equity and property funds.
I regularly advise fund promoters, investors, boards, regulators and service providers across a variety of asset classes, and have acted for a number of the firm’s key clients in this area.
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland in Australia, January 2000 (currently non-practising)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales, September 2005 (currently non-practising) - not admitted in Jersey
- The International Bar Association
- Acting as Jersey counsel to CVC Capital Partners on the establishment and launch of CVC Capital Partners VII, an expert fund dedicated to investments in Europe and North America, which closed in Q2 2017 with a hard cap of €15.5bn and over 300 investors. I also advise CVC Capital Partners in relation to their other Jersey funds including CVC Growth Partners and CVC Capital Partners Asia IV.
- Advising Ardian in connection with the establishment and activities of its investment funds managed from Jersey, including ASF VI, a US$9bn fund dedicated to the secondary market and related structures.
What the directories say
Legal 500 UK, 2016, lists Felicia as a Leading Individual for Investment Funds.
Felicia is listed in Citywealth's 'IFC Power Women Top 200 List, 2015'.
Legal 500 UK, 2015, describes Felicia as 'highly regarded' and she is recommended in Investment Funds.
Read more about Felicia de Laat