I’m a Senior Associate in our Cayman Islands litigation practice, specialising in commercial litigation and insolvency work.
Before joining Mourant, I practised as a barrister at Outer Temple Chambers, London, appearing in the UK courts and tribunals.
- Admitted to practice in the Cayman Islands, 2015
- Judicial Assistant to Lord Justice Rix, Court of Appeal, 2011
- Outer Temple Chambers, London, 2010 – 2014
- Bar Vocational Course, London (Diplock Scholarship), 2009
- Graduate Diploma in Law, London, 2008
- History, University of Exeter: First Class, 2007
- INSOL International
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple, London
- Primeo Fund v Bank of Bermuda, JCPC 2019/0089
- Palladyne Intl v Upper Brook, CICA 5 of 2019
- In re Qunar, 2019 (1) CILR 611
- Changgang Dunxin Enterprise Company Limited, FSD 270 of 2017
Read more about Jonathan Moffatt